The Market Days refers to the annual 3 days event which physically convenes investors, project sponsors, professional service providers and key Government officials at a bespoke platform for transactional conversations.
Activities of the Market Days include
- Boardrooms (Boardrooms are invitation-only meetings between investors, project sponsors, stakeholders and key government officials, with the objective of attracting investment interest to the Deal.)
- Deal Gallery (these are projects displayed on screens but not discussed in Boardrooms or B2B sessions)
- Entrepreneur (Start-ups) Pitching Sessions designed to connect early-stage ventures with investors, mentors and ecosystem partners)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Meetings: open and curated bi-lateral Business-to-Business meetings among investors and project sponsors.
- Public Sessions (these include Plenary and parallel sessions aimed at discussing thematic and contemporary issues related to investment and Africa’s economic development).